Time to finish up the bunks
After getting the bunks up I decided that the top bunk needed a little more support. So I ripped down some pieces of plywood and added a 2×4 down the length.
I also cut down some scrap plywood to make dividers for the storage area under the bottom bunk. I also added the piano hinge.
The bit on the floor is a countersink bit. It allows the heads of the screws to be flush with the face of the wood.
I also installed the cabin’s cabinets. The shelves and cabinet face sit in slots routed into the walls. Everywhere else I used pocket screws and glue to secure them. I have the Kreg K4 jig linked below, however I don’t own that jig. I have harbor freight’s version, which can be found here: https://www.harborfreight.com/portable-pocket-hole-jig-kit-96264.html
Tools used on this portion: